Our team of professionals has solid experience in several domains.
Studies and surveys
- Environmental impact studies;
- Surveys of aquatic environments (scientific fishery, lake diagnosis, water quality, phosphorus balance);
- Surveys of terrestrial environments (vegetation, soil, mammals, avifauna, micro-mammals, herpetofauna, Chiroptera-Anabat).
- Surveys of vulnerable species of plants and wildlife (threatened, vulnerable or likely to be).
- Hydrological and hydrogeological surveys;
- Acoustic and noise studies
- Atmospheric pollutant dispersion studies
- Visual studies and simulations
Permit and authorization certificate applications
- with the various municipal, provincial and federal authorities;
Turn-key environmental services
- for mining, hydroelectricity, wind power, gas and oil projects, quarries and sandpits, roads, etc.
Evaluation and characterization
- Environmental characterization and land-use analysis.;
- Delimitation of high water marks and water environments (watercourses, lakes and wetlands);
- Phase I and Phase II environmental site assessments (contaminated sites);
Plans and specifications
- Land conservation and development plans;
- Plans and specifications for the restoration of habitats;
- Plans and specifications for the control of erosion and the stabilization of banks;
- Geomatics ands cartography;